Milwaukee Partners in Giving needs your help. Consider the following ways to get involved:
- Attend our monthly Board Meetings on the second Wednesday of the month at United Way of Greater Milwaukee;
- 225 W. Vine Street, Milwaukee, WI or call in and listen via teleconference 414-263-8180 x12345.
- If you are interested in joining ask your supervisor to assign you this for your personal and professional development.
- Join a Committee (Training, Marketing, Incentive and Technology). Contact us to get involved.
- Speak up at your agency. Help us spread the word and the positive effect the campaign has throughout the community. View our campaign toolkit to find more resources for communicating the message and impact of the campaign.
- Help us solicit donations for our Online Auction and incentive items for donors and coordinators. Contact us to get involved.
- Volunteer in Milwaukee
Thanks to Hunger Task Force for getting involved and raising food for people in need!